Win a free trip to Angkor Wat!
Contest Ends August 16, 2019 11:59 PM AEST
Support a Village Entrepreneur for $39 a month before the 16th of August 2019 and answer a quick question to go in the running to win this amazing trip!
Help us achieve our goal of supporting 150 Village Entrepreneurs by the 16th of August 2019 and enter a competition to win a trip to Angkor Wat.
All entries will win the satisfaction of helping a Village Entrepreneur break the poverty cycle and become financially sustainable making this competition a win-win!
What's included in this prize, you ask?
• Economy Class return ticket for one from Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney to Siem Reap return
• Entry to all the Angkor temples including Angkor Wat for one
• Five nights’ accommodation in Siem Reap for one*
• (Optional) A guided visit to Cufa's Village Entrepreneur Program
How to enter:
1. Answer a question about why you think people should support a Village Entrepreneur. Best answer wins!
2. Support a new Village Entrepreneur for $39 a month (*)(**)
3. Get somebody to support a new Village Entrepreneur on your behalf for $39 a month (*)(**)
Entry Deadline is August 16th, 2019 11:59 (GMT+10). We will announce the winner on August 30th, 2019.
•(* )To enter the competition, participants must enrol a person as a Community Investor, third-parties are welcome to enrol other community investors. Consent MUST be provided when entry is a third-party supporter.
•(**) Community Investors (supporters) can stop supporting their Village Entrepreneur at any time they decide after the 1st year of support. The program runs for 3 years for each Village Entrepreneur, however, most of them become financially sutainable before that; once your Village Entrepreneur becomes sustainable, you can support a new Village Entrepreneur.
• To take the guided visit of Cufa's Village Entrepreneur program, the winner of the price must spend one day in Phnom Penh. Hotel prize accomodation can be transferred to Phnom Penh for one night or it will be at the winner's cost. The guided visit is for half a day and the participant must always be accompanied by Cufa staff. The winner must present a current Police Check as well as a Working with Children check or equivalent. All costs including police check, snacks, meals and transportation must be covered by the winner. Cufa reserves the right to withdraw the guided visit if the winner does not comply with the above requirements.
•The prize is an Economy Class return ticket flying from Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney to Siem Reap return with the best value flight option.
•Participants in this competition must be 18 years or older to participate in the running of the prize, however, participants can support a Village Entrepreneur on behalf of minors.
•The winner will choose their travel dates in the window between the 1st of September and the 1st of December 2019.
•Five nights’ accommodation in Siem Reap to be booked by Cufa (up to the value of $100 per night), to coincide with the traveling time chosen. Confirmation of flights and hotel accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
•The prize does not include ticket taxes, meals & beverages, travel documentation (e.g. passport, visas), travel insurance, excess baggage, transfers, other land arrangements, entertainment and personal expenses, these will be the responsibility of the winner.
• Flexible: add days to your trip at your own cost if you want to.
•Entries containing incomplete or inaccurate information will not be processed and will be deemed invalid.
• Winner will be chosen on the basis of best response given to the question "Why do think people should support a Village Entrepreneur?"
•By entering this contest you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest and acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
•If paying by credit card for ticket taxes, fees will apply. Travel insurance is highly recommended. The promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or reschedule of flights/event and any costs incurred as a result will be the responsibility of the winner.
•The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
•This competition is subject to the relevant laws regulations being the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901 (NSW) and the Lotteries and Art Unions Regulation 2014 (NSW) (Lotteries Laws) and Charitable Fundraising Act 1991 (NSW). For more information, see Not-for-profit Law’s Guide to Fundraising for NSW organisations on the Information Hub at www.nfplaw.org.au/fundraising.